- May 29: Memorial Day - No School
- May 31, 2:00 p.m.: Kindergarten Music Program
- June 1, 1:30: Class Parties
- June 2: Last Day of School; 5th Grade Sendoff; Early Release at 12:00 p.m.
- June 2: Ensure your child’s lunch account is paid in full before the last day of school
- June 3-August 20: Summer!
- August 7 & 8: PISD Elementary School New Student Registration
- August 10, 2:00-4:00 p.m.: Our new 6th Graders can Pickup their Schedules at MMS
- August 21: First Day of Classes - 2017-2018 Calendar
The Texas State Legislature is in session and there are many issues that are being considered in regards to public education - both in finance and accountability. The PISD Board of Trustees and PTA representatives at the local and state level have been meeting with legislators to advocate for the parents and students of PISD on various bills that will effect taxpayers and educators, including:
PISD Board of Trustees' resolution: Property Tax Relief and Transparency in Taxation
Taxparency Texas - do you know where your property taxes are going?
You can sign up for Kroger’s Community Rewards program and choose the Boggess PTA as the organization you’d like to support. Link your Kroger Plus Rewards Card to Boggess Elementary and when you swipe your card to save, Kroger will donate to the Boggess PTA and benefit all of the students and parents of Boggess.
After you login or create an account, the Account Summary area has a Community Rewards Section. Just choose Boggess and you’re ready to shop and contribute!